[foodhackingbase] [Foodhacking_at_camp] food hacking at 28c3 - proposals

Frantisek Apfelbeck algoldor at yahoo.com
Fri Nov 25 18:55:15 CET 2011

Hi Nick and all!
Good point about c-base. I've to check with them about using the kitchen, there were some legal issues concerning the "open catering" but workshops may be fine, we will see.

I'll sign for the lightning talk within next few days, thanks for reminding.

And just to mention note from Nick about the 28c3 wiki, it is not opened yet, we are waiting on official opening. Till than we will have wiki pages somewhere else, good tip is hackerspaces org we have here our mailing list already so, why not, if they agree?

I'll be in touch, I'm relaxing today, I'm quite fucked up after hard manual labor in my current job. I'm looking forward to be out of it as soon as possible but till Christmas ...

Sincerely,

Frantisek