[foodhackingbase] physical and virtual location of food hacking base project

Frantisek Apfelbeck algoldor at yahoo.com
Thu Nov 24 19:55:31 CET 2011

Hi to All!
I'm still working on sorting the place, both physical and virtual, for our project of food hacking base and I've to say there is not too much of  "progress". The best option which I've found out now is to create again a foodhackingbase project wiki page under projects

http://events.ccc.de/congress/2011/wiki/Projects

However my login ID from pentabarf system or summer CCC camp wikies doesn't work and I'm not able to create an account at this wiki. I'm now searching for a way how to sort this out, plus still asking about the info concerning the workshop conditions etc.

One think which I know already is that I'll be part of the crew of the night shift angel catering so who ever is going to be volunteering you can try some of our food hacks! And I certainly recommend to do a lots of volunteering during the event day or night it is a great fun!

Talk to you soon and please post any info which can help us to make this project happen in awesome way as we did in the summer!

Sincerely,

Frantisek

PS One thing which I'm considering is to create a wiki page about the project in media wiki format somewhere else and use it till we have the 28c3 wiki access sorted. What do you think?