[foodhackingbase] update day three

Frantisek Apfelbeck algoldor at yahoo.com
Fri Dec 30 09:47:08 CET 2011

Here is just another update because of what ever reasons I can not put it on wiki, I'll work on that ...

* ===Day Three===

Today we have had another brewing workshop this time on ginger beer both alcoholic and non alcoholic version. The workshop was success many thanks to Arnd who took care about the alcoholic part of the workshop and bottling section. People were coming quite in a high numbers today to check fhb so we did lots of promotion making a bit of sushi and sharing kvass made at Alex workshop, pralines done with Sven and various other food hacks did during the congress. We have spend 6.35 eu for food supplies and we have got 41.80 eu on donations.

Tomorrow at the day four and last of the conference we will have kombucha workshop from 12 to 14:00 in the hall B4 and French cheese tasting workshop with Francoise from 14:30 at food hacking base. After that we will probably start to pack, so we are done around 17:00 more or less. Anyone who is interested in pobiotic cultures just come and get them!

I'll upload the pictures within few days, I'm just too tired to do so.

Sincerely,

Frantisek

"There is no way to peace, peace is the way." Ghandi