[foodhackingbase] do you need something from England?

Frantisek Apfelbeck algoldor at yahoo.com
Thu Dec 22 21:13:13 CET 2011

Hi to all!
I'm preparing for my leave for 28c3 form England. Is there something what someone would need for workshop etc. what I should get here? I'll be shopping tomorrow morning/afternoon.If you need something please let me know I would try to provide.

I think that for now I'll be kind of abandoning the updates on our wiki pages for next two days because the workshops are there and most of the details too and of course I need to pack and get ready to leave. I'll be focusing on getting the gear, budget and supplies. I'll upload some recipes for the brewing workshops.

Keep in touch,

Sincerely,

Frantisek

"There is no way to peace, peace is the way." Ghandi