[foodhackingbase] updates of 28c3 food hacking base

Frantisek Apfelbeck algoldor at yahoo.com
Thu Dec 15 22:33:05 CET 2011

Dear all!
I've done some updates of 28c3 wiki pages today

http://events.ccc.de/congress/2011/wiki/Food_hacking_base

In particular:

- I've made a a "wish list" of equipment and tools which would be handy to have at the event, the list will grow longer as the workshops and activities adds on. The main "idea" this time is to get the equipment rather borrowed from people who are involved than to buy it all new

http://events.ccc.de/congress/2011/wiki/List_of_equipment

- I've updated the budget section. It would be still donation based but the donations could be refundable. In other words we pull together 500 eu from people who want to support this project before the 28c3 so we can make it happen. During the conference we will collect donations from workshops etc. which hopefully cover all the investments, more in the budget section. I posted a link to my paypal account for donations. If anyone who was involved at food hacking base before or who I know or is well know/reliable person would feel like being treasurer please give me a shout, I'd certainly not mind to hand over this "honor". Let me know if you know about some better way how to make the payapal donation based on the link below. Also if you know how to add another ways of money collection please mention it!

http://events.ccc.de/congress/2011/wiki/FHB_Budget

- I've updated info on workshops which I run and post them in to the Google calendar, however I'm having a bit of problem to submit them to the this mailing list and make them editable to others, if someone would like to play with that that would be great!

http://events.ccc.de/congress/2011/wiki/FHB_Workshops

- I've played a bit with the meat eater angel ball section under the projects just to have a bit of fun more in the link below.

http://events.ccc.de/congress/2011/wiki/Meat_eater_ab_options

- I'll be also adding the "experimental incubator project" in the project section but it will take me some time to do the updates, for now the last info is here

https://www.noisebridge.net/wiki/Experimental_incubator

Well for know it should be enough. Before I run away I would like to make clear that even if we do not "promote" catering activities within the food hacking base during this 28c3, it doesn't matter that we will not have food to offer. I certainly count on that we will feed ourselfs based on our food hacking activities, so please if you would like to pop in and have some fun doing some cool food hacks, just do so!

Talk to you all soon,

Frantisek

http://events.ccc.de/congress/2011/wiki/Meat_eater_ab_options

"There is no way to peace, peace is the way." Ghandi