[foodhackingbase] project "angel balls"

Frantisek Apfelbeck algoldor at yahoo.com
Sat Dec 10 20:55:13 CET 2011

Hi to all!
I've added the basic introductory info of the food hacking base project for 28c3. It is first one and I'm going to see this one through one way or other, confirmed.

It's name is "Angel balls". They are basically going to be highly concentrated energy foods which will allow angels to fly around the congress at superlight speeds! (plus food hacking base enthusiast of course, however no general public involved)

http://events.ccc.de/congress/2011/wiki/Angel_balls

There will be a big load of work and research needed to make the first generation happen in a cool way but I'm sure that we can do it! Today is 10th of December, well we have some twenty five days and nights to make them reality. Keep in mind that for now we have 500 eu budget which we are still collecting for, so we should plan accordingly.

Please post any ideas, so we can start to rock and roll!

"There is no way to peace, peace is the way." Ghandi