[foodhackingbase] 28c3 wiki is opened to edits, we are in

Frantisek Apfelbeck algoldor at yahoo.com
Fri Dec 2 22:43:09 CET 2011

Hi to All!
Well it looks like that the 28c3 public wiki page is open to the edits. so here is what I've done for our project today

http://events.ccc.de/congress/2011/wiki/Food_hacking_base

Take it just as a small intro, I hope that here will be many hands (or keyboards) joining in soon!

I'll be in touch, working on it more tomorrow. Somebody with a "nice touch" for wiki would be really handy in the next few weeks because I kind of know the basics, I'll try to learn more but ...

Sincerely,

Frantisek