[Foodhacking_at_camp] update 13/8/2011

Frantisek Apfelbeck algoldor at yahoo.com
Sat Aug 13 03:21:34 CEST 2011

Hello!
Here is just a short update on our project

http://events.ccc.de/camp/2011/wiki/FHB_Friday_12/8/2011

I've forgot to bring my camera so I will have to add the photos later on.

I would like to announce that we are going to have an auction of the kitchen equipment of the "hackers on a plane" on Sunday 12. In this way we are trying to cover as much of our expenses ass possible.

I have to say that I'm very thankful to all of you for your support. The infrastructure is very different from what has been promised, still the determination of all of you involved helped to fulfill our promises and I and I think many others had a great time during this project time.

Once more thanks!

Have a great time,

Sincerely,

Frantisek