[Foodhacking_at_camp] it is happening

Frantisek Apfelbeck algoldor at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 10 02:10:58 CEST 2011

Hi to all,
So most of the people involved have met already which is great!

We still cook in the provisional kitchen but it looks like that we will move during tomorrows afternoon/evening to the final location. We have got the stove, freezer and fridge delivered which is really handy, they should be operational by tomorrow. I've also done a big shopping today (well yesterday factically speaking) so we have most of the ingredients to cook with.

Please pop in at any time, we have prepared some vegan curry, potato pure with bacon, butter and cream, carrot salad with apples, nuts and honey ...

Talk to you soon,

Sincerely,

Frantisek