[Foodhacking_at_camp] categories for recipes edited

iks ypsilon iks.ypsilon at googlemail.com
Sun Aug 7 13:07:02 CEST 2011

hi evina (& all),

> Questions for Frantishek and/or our wiki admin:
> - I think it would be great to have the recipes categorized based on their
> type (breakfast, main meal, side dish, snack),
>   their content (meaty, vegetarian, vegan, raw-food), allergies
> (gluten-free, lactose-free, contains nuts), and origin (Mexican, Thai,
> Japanese) and thus to make wiki category pages (I already made tags into my
> recipes, check them). Can you do that?

i edited a bit in the wiki and now the categorized recipes can be
accessed, as you suggested. you can check it here
(http://events.ccc.de/camp/2011/wiki/Food%26Beverages_Served#Recipes)
or there (http://events.ccc.de/camp/2011/wiki/Category:Recipes), it
uses mostly the category names you already introduced.

for consistency in future recipes, i would suggest the following:

every recipe should contain category declaration

[[Category:Recipe]]

AND  one or more of these category declarations, describing the type
of the dish:

[[Category:Snacks]]
[[Category:Soups]]
[[Category:Salads]]
[[Category: Main meals]]
[[Category:Desserts]]

AND one or more of these category declarations,related to the ingredients:

[[Category:Raw-food meals]]
[[Category:Vegan meals]]
[[Category:Vegetarian meals]]
[[Category:Meat]]
[[Category:Macrobiotic meals]]
[[Category:Lactose-free meals]]
[[Category:Gluten-free meals]]

i have edited the existing recipes to include missing declarations, i
hope i did not forget any. and of course, please feel free to
comment/modify.

i can write these suggestions also in the template recipe.

Tina