[Foodhacking_at_camp] Foodhacking_at_camp news, budget, shifts etc.

Slawomir Jabs slawek.jabs at proidea.org.pl
Thu Aug 4 20:41:28 CEST 2011

Hi Frantisek!

We have aggregated our ideas so it goes as follows:

On Friday starting at 2:00 pm we will be performing a polish cousine
faternoon/evening.

There will be polish traditional food:
-we'll bring smalec (lard) to go with homemade bread
-we'll prepare around 20l of sour flour soup. We will need  2x  10l pots but
I will send the recipe later.
-there will be homemade sausages etc.
Generaly its not a complete meal, but ppl should be satisfied.

We will also be distilling the wine at that time. So if we start at 2:00pm
It should take around 4 hours till we get the products:)

Most of the projects are for the Neighbor Camp Citizens, so how can we
invite other ppl to join us at the polish cousine testing? Should I make a
workshop out of it? If so, is there a limit for participants? I dunno how
that part works here:) AFAIK we can't just open it for everybody as Nick
mentioned we don't want to interfere with the companies providing food
service. Any thoughts on that?

Ill try to update the workshops during the weekend.

Slawomir