[Foodhacking_at_camp] Just got word: No Hamburgers

Nick Farr nick at nickfarr.org
Wed Aug 3 13:55:39 CEST 2011

Sadly, yes.  Marienburger-berlin.de was strongly encouraged to sell
food at the camp, at the same time there's another big festival going
on in Hamburg that they traditionally attend.

So, that restriction is in place.  Hopefully, there will be no
others--but, really, with all the exciting workshops and food we have,
I think we can skip the burgers. ;)

Nick Farr
http://nickfarr.org
Currently in Germany: +49 177 647-8916