[Foodhacking_at_camp] Sushi workshops fixed

Jodi Schneider jschneider at pobox.com
Wed Aug 3 13:15:57 CEST 2011

Thanks for starting the workshop pages! Mmm, sushi!

For your next workshops, could you start with the Workshop form or template?
http://events.ccc.de/camp/2011/wiki/Workshops
That automatically adds fields for the date and time -- making it easy to
figure out what's going on when.

Ideally somebody will get around to editing the existing pages like this
one:
http://events.ccc.de/camp/2011/wiki/Workshops_at_FHB_Friday_12/8/2011

-Jodi