[foodhacking] finances final - I would like to claim 300 eu if possible from 940 eu total plus

Frantisek Apfelbeck algoldor at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 3 02:52:28 CEST 2013

Hi to all,
After several days of being busy with something else I would like to finish up the finances now. For simplicity here is the end summary of  this email taken from it's end: To summarize, we ended with 940 eu in plus, 300 eu I would like to claim leaving us with 640 eu. 300 eu should be easily accessed within this month (September) by bank transfer and/or PayPal and the rest (340 eu) should be ready latest by mid or end of November if not before having all 640 eu ready by that time.

Now how did I got to the figure - info below + the Google file

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AoI1FSp-qkEWdF92VXg1UXpVMF9KbHEtdy1wSzdZOWc#gid=5  donations_exp_during_event sheet

My last notes from OHM2013 4/8/2013 are saying = 1200 eu in donations all together. I strongly believe that I did one reimbursement of 100 eu after but I'm not 100% sure, I'm trying to find out now but the truth may be obscured from us I'm afraid so I will have to skip it.

These are expenses which I did (or were done) after for sure and which I would like to be covered, I hope it is OK

118.84 eu for the gasoline to import our things from Augsburg to my parents house were they are stored till 30c3
15 eu for the food for me and our lift to the Augsburg
127 eu for the container for our waste which the ohm2013 orga had to order

Total 260.84

That leaves us with plus 939.16 eu which is our after OHM2013 balance all expenses payed. I think that is very nice :-)

I would like to ask if it is OK with the group if I claim 300 eu from this amount it would help me to make the preparation for 30c3 more easy for me because I could use it as a part of payment of my health care debt and truly I used already part of that for ingredient shopping in Europe for stuff needed for my experiments in Korea (and bribing variety of the people with Dutch cheeses and European alcohol). The 1000 eu which I spend on the ticket etc. to make it for OHM just broke my budget quite a bit so this 300 eu would really help.

If you agree on me claiming that we will have 640 eu for the next event which I propose to be 30c3.

This money are still in several different places like with OHM2013 orga, some in cash in Holland and some in cash with me - some also spend and being recovered in next month or two (around 200 eu in total max put mostly in the brewing use). I hope that the variety of transfers and my Korean bank account set up + PayPal wiring will be done within September so we will have at least 300 eu in a fast and easy mode to access if needed as a group (PayPal or rather the bank transfer to avoid the higher fees). I think that it would be wise to have all 640 eu ready for use before the end of November latest, if that would be OK with others I will aim for that date latest organizing the transfers etc.

Well that would be all for now. To summarize, we ended with 940 eu in plus, 300 eu I would like to claim leaving us with 640 eu. 300 eu should be easily accessed within this month (September) by bank transfer and/or PayPal and the rest (340 eu) should be ready latest by mid or end of November if not before having all 640 eu ready by that time.

Let me know how do you see it. I appreciate the help with finances before the event, I would like to ask someone to help or take over the finance management during the event because it is a lots of pressure for one person especially if you have to coordinate many other things. It is an interesting experience and clear "hint" how good is the workload share in the group. The complete end of the date financial overviews during the event are truly necessary I  think..

Sincerely from Jeju,

FAA

which leaves us with

Frantisek Algoldor Apfelbeck