[foodhacking] fhb main page abused

Frantisek Apfelbeck algoldor at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 28 12:52:12 CET 2013

Done we are back in business.

It
however seems to me that by blocking users I do not erase the spam pages
 which they created, anyone knows how to do that under media wiki?

Many thanks,

FAA

Frantisek Algoldor Apfelbeck

biotechnologist&kvasir and hacker

http://www.frantisekapfelbeck.org

On Monday, October 28, 2013 8:44 PM, Frantisek Apfelbeck <algoldor at yahoo.com> wrote:

Hi to all,
Our main page was spammed, I think that is bit too much, linking to this

http://www.hope-quotes.org/

Is there a simple way how to lock the main page so just certain users can edit that?

I will try to restore it now we will see if I succeed.

Sincerely,