[foodhacking] spammers at our wiki, how to get rid of them?

Frantisek Apfelbeck algoldor at yahoo.com
Sun Oct 20 13:50:23 CEST 2013

Well bit of homework,I have blocked these users, not sure how to do it quickly so one by one based on their spamming posts listed here (thanks for mwfc for sharing the link):

https://foodhackingbase.org/wiki/Special:RecentChanges

Banned users:

IsiahMorehouse
EmeliaQSGhc
KristaAldrich
AshlySymonds 185.25.48.19
RosemaryOlmstea
ValenciaZhang

Is there a way how to erase all their contributions without trying to find them? Does "to block" the user erase their posts too? Or how do can I erase their posts?

We need to set up some spam filter soon, this would take a lots of time to "patrol" if we leave it open for anyone to sign in I think. Any ideas?

Many thanks.

Sincerely,

FAA

PS Thanks Lurwah for adding the IRC channel :-)

Frantisek Algoldor Apfelbeck

biotechnologist&kvasir and hacker

http://www.frantisekapfelbeck.org