[foodhacking] updates Saturday 23/11/2013

Frantisek Apfelbeck algoldor at yahoo.com
Sat Nov 23 12:17:01 CET 2013

Hi to all,
Here is what I and others managed to accomplish today.

*** list of equipment and tools for 30c3 was posted and updated (see the link and bottom of the page)

https://foodhackingbase.org/wiki/Fhb_at_30c3_-_preparation

it is not complete but it is good start I believe, many thanks to Marcel for his contributions! We have more equipment  from OHM2013 but I've to update the inventory when I arrive to Europe and pick it up (15-20th of December) I do not remember everything ...

*** the proposal for crowdsourcing campaign was updated

https://pads.mwfc.info/p/food_hacking_base_30c3_crowd_sourcing_campaign

you can take it as a first draft, please revise to your like

*** spammers are getting their ??? kicked

https://foodhackingbase.org/w/index.php?title=Special:ActiveUsers&offset=&limit=250

I am banning them and I've found how to delete the pages which they created (many thanks to Lurwah), I've got up to letter "d" and I hope to reach "f" or "g" tomorrow keeping "a" to "g" or "f" clean since now on

*** we are three on our 30c3 wiki as members of our assembly, however my girlfriend and participant Eunha

https://events.ccc.de/congress/2013/wiki/User:Eunha

is not viewed yet, not sure why, thanks to Marcel for quick sign in!

https://events.ccc.de/congress/2013/wiki/Assembly:Food_Hacking_Base

please join!

*** I think that I've finally managed with help of nexus to sort out a way how to create pages which we need at 30c3 wiki system and fallow the orgas guidelines, I will post about that tomorrow when I'm sure.

This should be all for today I believe, I hope to upload at least one new workshop manual tomorrow, suggest several rewards for our crowdsourcing campaign and continue with variety of other preparations.

Thanks for keeping in touch, do not be afraid to post to the list it keeps the things moving and definitely supports my creativity and dedication!

Sincerely,

Frantisek Algoldor Apfelbeck

biotechnologist&kvasir and hacker

http://www.frantisekapfelbeck.org