[foodhacking] sketch up proposal of fhb at 30c3

Frantisek Apfelbeck algoldor at yahoo.com
Fri Nov 15 07:02:07 CET 2013

Hi,
Below is a link to our 30c3 wiki showing the picture of how the FHB could look like at the event concerning dimensions and distribution. However 17x14 m is bit too big for indoor event seems to me, any ideas where to cut?

Please voice your opinions about the position of sections, size etc. The working benches are as at OHM2013, 300x60 cm wide and around 95 cm hight. The rest of the tables are generic 200x70 wide, 75 hight (it will be something around as usually) not suitable for any more long term work when standing

https://events.ccc.de/congress/2013/wiki/File:Food_hacking_base_30c3_overview_faa15112013.jpg

By the way any ideas why I'm not able to post pictures on our twitter posts? Link to picture is OK but it will not tweet anything with picture, I do not know why ...

Sincerely,

FAA

Frantisek Algoldor Apfelbeck

biotechnologist&kvasir and hacker