[foodhacking] 30c3 wiki up - food hacking base assembly created, join and sign in!

Frantisek Apfelbeck algoldor at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 13 12:41:14 CET 2013

Hi to all,
I've started to add the info to our 30c3 assembly wiki however for now we should take few days brake because the orga is sorting out the concept of subpages which originally were not considered and not allowed. I think that for now we can create temporary versions of what we want to post to the 30c3 wiki on our foodhackinbase.org wiki and transfer it when the situation is clear. I'm keeping in touch with orga concerning that, there should be progress next week.

By the way it looks like that we will have two more "new" people involved with the crowd sourcing campaign, will confirm that in the next few days, so I hope to put together a team of at least three, maybe four or more.

Sincerely,

Frantisek Algoldor Apfelbeck

biotechnologist&kvasir and hacker

http://www.frantisekapfelbeck.org