[foodhacking] wrong format wiki pages - deleted today afternoon (EU time)

Frantisek Apfelbeck algoldor at yahoo.com
Tue May 28 05:48:23 CEST 2013

Hi to all,
Before I forget, the admin of the OHM 2013 wiki will be deleting today in the afternoon the wiki pages which do not have the Village:Food Hacking Base prefix (mostly created by me, if not completely ...). I have checked all of them which are linked to our main wiki so it should be alright but if you can double check please!

Sincerely,

Frantisek Algoldor Apfelbeck

biotechnologist&kvasir and hacker

http://www.frantisekapfelbeck.org