[foodhacking] wiki syntax at ohm2013 sorted

Frantisek Apfelbeck algoldor at yahoo.com
Tue May 21 11:57:23 CEST 2013

Hi to all,
The wiki syntax issue is sorted, the preference of the ohm team is: Village:Food Hacking Base/

so to properly create new topics related to fhb you can do it like this example for new Workshop page:

[[Village:Food Hacking Base/Workshops|Workshops]]

maybe is better to use underscores instead of the space bar I'm not sure, it works either way.

So the pages are being build, I will report more by tomorrow. if you can please sign for the village so we start to get "members" in.

Sincerely,

FAA

Frantisek Algoldor Apfelbeck

biotechnologist&kvasir and hacker