[foodhacking] please sign for the fhb village

Frantisek Apfelbeck algoldor at yahoo.com
Mon May 20 09:39:18 CEST 2013

Hi to all,
The OHM 2013 wiki page is now being build up. It would be great if you  could create your account at the OHM 2013 wiki page and sign in to our village Food Hacking Base. You can be signed to several villages so no worries concerning "taking the though decisions" at least this time .

Here is the link to the "create you account" page which is also our fhb page

https://ohm2013.org/wiki/Village:Food_Hacking_Base

go to the bottom of the page and under the title "Personal tools" select "Create Account", that is not all. I believe that you need to confirm the sing up by your email and most of all you need to log in again and at the same page this time "Sign in" option and when you are at your account you need to click on the "Edit with form" option and under the "village" option fill  Food Hacking Base. Immediately or within few hours you will see yourself as a inhabitant of the village on our page.

OK  that would be basic info for now. I have had a chat with Evina who is definitively into vegan cooking, so there will be vegan project. Also there are now three people into mate related experiments so we will coordinate and soon create a project related page.

I have a problem to create the pages on the wiki I think that the admin is deleting them and moving them see more in the next post, help would be useful I do not know what I'm doing wrong.

Sincerely from Jeju,

FAA

Frantisek Algoldor Apfelbeck

biotechnologist&kvasir and hacker