[foodhacking] updates on campaign

Frantisek Apfelbeck algoldor at yahoo.com
Mon Jun 24 06:10:37 CEST 2013

Hi to all,
We have received another few donations, please check our twitter for more detailed info

https://twitter.com/foodhackingbase

we responded/thanked (in my name) to all of them and tweeted about them. Special thanks to mAcfreAk for his €100 contribution (leader of the sushi workshop by the way :-)), very appreciated! We hit €497 today going forward well.

I'll be adding some probiotic beverages perk and adding some pictures. Looks like it is time for sending emails in person for our campaign support I think :-)

Once more thanks for your contributions and please keep an eye on our twitter and Indiegogo numbers!

Sincerely,

Frantisek Algoldor Apfelbeck

biotechnologist&kvasir and hacker

http://www.frantisekapfelbeck.org