[foodhacking] videos for campaign

Frantisek Apfelbeck algoldor at yahoo.com
Fri Jun 21 08:10:18 CEST 2013

I have just found these videos which are me and fhb related, do we want to add any of them to the campaign?

http://vimeo.com/27738270

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kl3SnB9X-bQ

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RKwWBgpbfrY&list=PL17C59BB4BB6AFFDE

Please do note that most of the time I'm presenting after several days of being in one go and it shows a bit :-) I think that the 28c3 lightning talk is most relevant (but I am bit tired there), the ccc camp is more optimistic but less to the topic because it is an interview. Ignite Galway is more about my travels and hacking on the way but well ...

We can make a wiki page and put there the links too ...

Sincerely,

FAA

Frantisek Algoldor Apfelbeck

biotechnologist&kvasir and hacker