[foodhacking] update 30/7/21013 - workshop room is up, air-con is in

Frantisek Apfelbeck algoldor at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 30 22:34:26 CEST 2013

Hi to all,
We have build up the workshop room, many thanks to Thorston, Steward and many others! We have also got functioning air-con thanks to Marcel and Bramm and we secured the cold room against the heavy rain which is coming tonight.

We also obtained and covered the organic produce order, thanks to Tg and by the way we have found the sink which we plan to install tomorrow.

We need to do the main shopping for ingredients by tomorrow.

Talk to you all soon, by the way we are suppose to have  a good weather since tomorrow afternoon!

Sincerely,

Frantisek Algoldor Apfelbeck

biotechnologist&kvasir and hacker

http://www.frantisekapfelbeck.org