[foodhacking] update 26/7/2013

Frantisek Apfelbeck algoldor at yahoo.com
Fri Jul 26 23:06:07 CEST 2013

Hi to all,
Short updates.

We have got today:

combined fridge and freezer medium size
four ring camping gas stove (camping gas)
20x glasses
20x cups,.
20x soups bowls
20x flat plates

20xforks and 20x knifes
many stainless bowls, some knifes etc.
all together 125 eu

More:

+-200x120x10 cm special insulated boards aluminium coated = 19x = 500 eu

airconditioning unit 12000 btu, separate = 125 eu

Well tomorrow we go for build up material shopping for workshpo room, tables, washing station and cold room.

Tomorrow (27/7 Saturday) at 4 pm a meeting will be hold at Food Hacking Base (N2) tent for the coordination of the Cold Room project build up. Samual took up the lead for now on this one, so please coordinate with him, I will help him out as much as I can as will the others I'm sure. The wiki about cold room project is here

https://ohm2013.org/wiki/Village:Food_Hacking_Base/Project/Cold_room

In conclusion, we have around 70% of our kitchen equipment and we are progressing on the cold room project plus build up quite OK.

Talk to you all soon,

Sincerely,

Frantisek Algoldor Apfelbeck

biotechnologist&kvasir and hacker