[foodhacking] Fw: food order - howto

Frantisek Apfelbeck algoldor at yahoo.com
Thu Jul 25 22:15:39 CEST 2013

This is very important info from Tg about our organic vegetables/fruits and dry stuff order for OHM 2013. I'm really busy now so it would be nice if someone could go through that and have a look on it. I will not get back to food ingredients before Saturday (properly I mean) I have now the build up project to coordinate.

So please check the info, have a look on the prices and lets think how much would +-15-20 people need to eat 3x per day for 4.5 days + party.

Sincerely,

Frantisek Algoldor Apfelbeck

biotechnologist&kvasir and hacker

http://www.frantisekapfelbeck.org