[foodhacking] Food Hacking & Collaboration at OHM 2013?

Frantisek Apfelbeck algoldor at yahoo.com
Mon Jul 22 11:40:00 CEST 2013

Hi Raja,
Well it actually sound to me that you are quite after the stuff which we are in favor off :-) We had similar workshop by Phillip (PObailey) on the last CCC camp and the results were really tasty, alas Phillip is not coming this time ...

I wonder where do you plan to do your workshop, what village are you involved with and when do you arrive to the camp ground? I'm going to hit it tomorrow so it may be bit harder to communicate later on ...

We will be open to the people who wants to play with food and drinks/hack as much as possible so please feel welcome do come and join us. Do you need something specific for your activities? The list of our planed gear is here

https://ohm2013.org/wiki/Village:Food_Hacking_Base/Gear

I hope to hear from you more soon and see you at the event.

Sincerely,

Frantisek Algoldor Apfelbeck

PS It would be handy to sign in for our discuss. I'm copping this email to the discuss I hope it is OK with you (just to make the communication faster)

biotechnologist&kvasir and hacker

http://www.frantisekapfelbeck.org