[foodhacking] udpates, gear list

Frantisek Apfelbeck algoldor at yahoo.com
Sun Jul 21 12:11:22 CEST 2013

Hi to all,
I have updated the gear list

https://ohm2013.org/wiki/Village:Food_Hacking_Base/Gear

please have a look, the important ones are fridge with freezer which we will have (borrowed) and the pasta pan with steiming net (also borrowed).

We have received 5% refund from Indiegogo because of the flexible campaign extra fee. All the money from our campaign are now being transfered etc. quite an adventure :-)

On Tuesday 23th of July we plan to move to the ground so please lets try to ask and sort out as much as we can before than because for me I will be mostly off line and our access to shopping centers etc. will be limited. It looks like that we will be able to go at least for one build up material shopping and we should have drill and saw to use (automatic) for build up. Shopping for kitchen equpment and Ingredients will happen later on.

Now back to my presentation.

Sincerely,

FAA

Frantisek Algoldor Apfelbeck