[foodhacking] first Food Hacking Base crowd sourcing campaign successfully ended - 1280 eu collected

Frantisek Apfelbeck algoldor at yahoo.com
Sat Jul 13 10:16:10 CEST 2013

Dear supporters, organization team and Food Hacking Base folk,
I can happily announce that our first crowd sourcing campaign has been successfully completed on 13/7/2013, reaching 1280 EU in total. We have been supported by 28 funders during this campaign, reaching 183% of our goal, which is amazing, many thanks!

We will get in touch with you within next two weeks talking about OHM 2013, our activities and perks which you claimed.

We are looking forward to see you soon in person,

Sincerely for Food Hacking Base,

Frantisek Algoldor Apfelbeck

biotechnologist&kvasir and hacker

http://www.frantisekapfelbeck.org