[foodhacking] 200 eu send to Europe

Frantisek Apfelbeck algoldor at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 25 10:49:40 CEST 2013

Hi to all,
I have just send 200 eu (160 money donated at 29c3, and 40 eu donation) to Europe the old traditional way (post, $40 for international transfer made me too disgusted). If they arrive we can claim another 40 EU donation this time from me.

This means that we will be still around 110 EU short on our goal 505 EU. Anyone ready to chip a bit of cash in, we still have some time ...

Sincerely,

FAA

Frantisek Algoldor Apfelbeck

biotechnologist&kvasir and hacker