[Finance] Financial model for a large hackerspace

David Levin dalevin at gmail.com
Sun Mar 2 14:24:30 CET 2014

Thanks for your input.

Disruptive hardware examples: IoT, Synthetic Biology, Advanced Robotics,
Additive Manufacturing. Our motivation is to re-build the local applied
hardware industry and to empower artists, entrepreneurs and designers to
create the technologies and aesthetics of the future.

--
Skype: David.B.Levin
Mobile: +972.54.317.6411