[Finance] Financial model for a large hackerspace

maxigas maxigas at anargeek.net
Fri Feb 28 01:12:28 CET 2014

From: James Catania <jamescata at gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [Finance] Financial model for a large hackerspace
Date: Wed, 26 Feb 2014 21:15:04 +0100

> Thanks for the info... this is fantastic, just what I needed,
> kudos for who put me in the mailing list

i hope i don't get flamed for this, but the fablab circuit (especially non-MIT-affiliated fablabs) have a lot of experience / information on business models, usage stats, prices, etc.  you definitely have to adapt it to the hackerspace ethos, but you have to adapt everything to the local conditions anyway...

on a related note, what do you mean by disruptive hardware?  it would be interesting to hear what is your motivation for putting so much effort in organising a "disruptive hardware" space.

--
maxigas, kiberpunk
FA00 8129 13E9 2617 C614 0901 7879 63BC 287E D166

Sent from my computer