[Finance] Startup Costs

Chris Hardee shazzner at gmail.com
Fri Oct 29 05:32:28 CEST 2010

Also jumping in with our startup costs, we were lucky to setup in a
low-cost/high-density city San Antonio, TX. Also instead of shopping around
for commercial warehouse space, we found a listing for a large art studio.
Our rent plus utilities comes out to be around 1200mo. The only things we
work with though, are things people donate or we agree to purchase. So that
included some computers, chairs, tables, some tools like soldering irons and
things like network routers.

We set it to 40mo with no initial fee. We raised enough money to cover our
lease term, but we haven't broke even yet with membership fees. We're
looking to invest into a 3d printer or possibly a laser cutter. It's tough
to find people interested I guess, we have people that show up once then
never again.

http://www.10bitworks.com/