[Finance] Startup Costs

SkyDog skydog at hackerconsortium.com
Mon Oct 25 21:15:20 CEST 2010

Wow. That is a good question. I do think that it depends on where you
have it, what the rent is like, what you have to do to the building, etc.

We had to rebuild the interior of our space, and when we got there,
there was no power, no water, etc. Took a bit of work to get it
functional, but we did it in short order. If you're going to do it based
on membership dues, realize it might take a while. If you are like us, a
few of us just footed the majority of the cost to get it up and running.

Give us some more information on your space, and let's see what we all
come up with..

-SkyDog
hackerconsortium.com