[Finance] Introductions?

Chris Hardee shazzner at gmail.com
Tue Jul 13 19:06:53 CEST 2010

I'm Chris from San Antonio, Texas. I'm founder of an upcoming hackerspace
here.

We're attempting a membership plus an online store that sells arduinos and
possibly some of the open-source hardware we develop at the hackerspace. I'm
not sure how feasible this is or if it could be a huge source of contention.