[hs-equality] Domain renewal

Bracken Dawson abdawson at gmail.com
Mon Sep 1 09:49:50 CEST 2014

Hi,

Assume you mean hackerequality.org My offer to help do something with the
site still stands, I'm out at my 'space now so I'm happy to do it. I'd only
be comfortable working on it with at least a couple of other people though,
I think there probably needs to be some diversity there.

Regards,
Bracken.

:wq