[hs-equality] QueerFeminist Assembly at 30c3?

Mitch Altman maltman23 at hotmail.com
Wed Nov 27 10:30:44 CET 2013

Thanks for creating the Assembly!  I'm now in.

See you there.

Cheers,
Mitch.

From: ohm at 2904.cc
Date: Tue, 26 Nov 2013 22:44:36 +0100
To: equality at lists.hackerspaces.org
Subject: [hs-equality] QueerFeminist Assembly at 30c3?

Dear people of the world!To whom it may concern,
to all of you who are going to attend 30c3 in Hamburg, Germany, next month:there will be a QueerFeminist Assembly! \o/

No, wait, there won't be.Unless! We/You want it to be.
So if you are interested please register in the 30c3 wiki, add yourself to the assembly and contribute:

https://events.ccc.de/congress/2013/wiki/Assembly:QueerFeministGeeks

And please spreeeeaaaad the message! Thanks. :)

Cheers from Graz, Stef
30C3: 30th Chaos Communication CongressDecember 27th to 30th, 2013CCH Congress Center Hamburg, Germany, Earth, Milky Way