[hs-equality] schedule a hangout?

Rubin Abdi rubin at starset.net
Wed Jan 30 14:22:01 CET 2013

Sorry I couldn't make it to the meeting, busy busy busy right now sadly.

Georgia Guthrie wrote, On 2013-01-27 13:22:
>    - We hope someone (Rubin) has preserved or collected the content we
>    already made - the mission statement, the bios, and stories - because it
>    looks like the etherpad we took notes on is gone

Well shit, that sucks. No I don't have a cache of it anywhere. :(

>    - If the content is gone, we'll need to watch the video and maybe
>    determine the mission statement from that

I don't think it'll be that hard to do but I sadly don't have the free
cycles to do so.

>    - We (Katie and I) would like usernames for hackerequality.org so we
>    could start adding content that's already been created

Please email me an email address and username and I'll create accounts
for you when I've got a chance.

>    - I couldn't figure out how to add a page on hackerspaces.org to capture
>    the meeting, but since we didn't do much in the meeting, it wasn't a big
>    deal

If something is broken on the wiki there are people we can ping.

> I propose another hangout in February. Next weekend is the Make:space event
> in Boston, so I won't be around then. The weekend of the 9th/10th is good,
> or 16th/17th too. If we wait until the 23rd/24th I will actually be in San
> Francisco, so maybe Mitch, Rubin and I can hangout from the same space and
> form a critical mass.

I am fairly busy each weekend, and horribly busy on the weekend of the
23rd. Georgia: It would be awesome if you could make it to this...

http://allworldsfair.com

I could potentially do a lunch with Mitch, you and I but really wont
have a chance for a full blown meeting myself. After All Worlds Fair
cleanup is over I'll have plenty of time to throw back into Hacker
Equality again.

--
Rubin
rubin at starset.net