[hs-equality] 28c3, website, podcast

Stephan Urbach mail at stephanurbach.de
Tue Jan 3 20:16:51 CET 2012

Ohey,

I was mailing with her today. She prepared the first written things as preparation on the podcast. I will post later.

She had the idea, that we write a summary/ blogpost for every of the podcasts to give information access to those who have problems with hearing. I like the idea, even if it is more work. maybe, we can crowd source transcriptions on that podcasts….

Your idea?

Ah, on another note: If she is doing podcasts under her real name she needs to ask the BBC - so she likes to do it with her screen name - I think, this is not a problem at all.

Cheers
	tomate