[hs-equality] Queer Geeks Panel is TONIGHT

Matthias Preuß matthias_preuss at gmx.net
Mon Jan 2 16:53:34 CET 2012

Hi Mitch, hi at all,

the videoing went well. I will digitalize the material tomorrow, because this is the earliest day I can go to my university. I will edit the video afterwards and finally get the audio from the audio guy, whose name I forgot, because he already has my email. If everything works out fine, you might get a result by the end of this week. What reminds me of an important question: What kind of file do you need in the end?

All the best,

Matthi