[hs-equality] Queer Geeks Panel is TONIGHT

fabienne fabienne at fabienne.us
Fri Feb 24 12:35:39 CET 2012

Yeah I'm not sure what the heck is going on, I pretty much posted a step by
step of how the heck to upload a file from the command line on os x.

I'm also in Berlin. Permanently. I can happily sneaker net this too, but I
thought the person with the copy of the video was not in Germany? Maybe I'm
wrong?

cheers,
fbz