[hs-equality] Queer Geeks Panel is TONIGHT

Lars Weiler pylon at hackerspaces.org
Fri Feb 24 02:23:02 CET 2012

Yep, I got an sftp-account with my personal ssh-key. And the admin asked me to place it into the usual 28C3 folder (http://ftp.ccc.de/congress/2011/). We can do the re-encoding into the different formats on the server, so that it will show up properly on http://media.ccc.de

> After we have an account, then I can do a step-by-step procedure for Matthias to follow to upload the full-res and a lower-res versions.
>

> Matthias -- are you ready with a full-res and a lower-res (easier-to-download) version?

As I said, we can do the re-encoding on the server; there are already scripts for automation available.  Just give me a link to download the full-res version. Drop me a private message.

Best regards,
Lars