[hs-equality] Are we still alive?

Matteo Cassese matteoc at matteoc.com
Fri Aug 31 16:52:48 CEST 2012

Hey all,

sorry for lurking for so long. I would also love to participate in a
hackday no matter what the timezone.

With the occasion I would like to introduce a project I am working on in my
spare time: OUT AS YOU aka the global coming out project.

The project is taking its first steps these days, but I have put together a
"presentation" website at
http://out.as/you

and I have done an early preview of the project recently at Campus Party in
Berlin. The recording (sorry for the super low quality) is here:
https://vimeo.com/48485730

It's quite an ambitious undertaking and I would love to get your feedback,
comments and if possibile to enroll some of you in it :) But before, some
hacker critique would be awesome!

Cheers,
Matteo