[hs-equality] Are we still alive?

Georgia Guthrie georgia at thehacktory.org
Wed Aug 22 14:56:29 CEST 2012

Just want to say I'd be interested in a hack session on this, via whatever
service. I attended AdaCamp in July, and have been doing some activities
about the gender gap I'd like to share. AdaCamp and the Ada Initiative have
some lengthy policies that seemed annoying at first, but I came to really
appreciate.

I think we could come up with a few ways to come up with a
charter/guidelines/whatever to fit the needs of our community.

-Georgia

On Tue, Aug 21, 2012 at 8:29 PM, Rubin Abdi <rubin at starset.net> wrote:

Director at The Hacktory <http://www.thehacktory.org/>
Winner of the Knight Arts