[hs-equality] Are we still alive?

matsu.paige at gmail.com matsu.paige at gmail.com
Sun Aug 19 03:40:28 CEST 2012

Hello everyone,

Paige here. I stumbled into this ML some months ago and noticed it has been quiet, that I'd love to see information and whatnot but perhaps people have been busy, or cannot quite express in good words what they want to say.

I might not be a great or even a halfway decent programmer. (Just another one in web design; have PHP/SQL, learning some Objective-C/Cocoa.) But I can write, and ask questions, and would love to do what I can for hacker equality. To support weirdness. Individuality. Respect.

So if I can help, please let me know.

Cheers

Sent from my iPhone