[hs-equality] 28c3 Queer Geeks Panel

Tom Lohninger tom at socialhack.eu
Sat Nov 26 18:26:50 CET 2011

what should I say... I've been quiet since the whole video idea came up.

For me this form of unwilling advertisement is too invasive and not appropriate for the message we want to send.
The only video I could imagine producing is is something about Alan Turing. Tell our story with the example of this remarkable man we can all agree to and are building upon. But I'm not a film maker, so I'll stick to radio.

There will be a radio station so there should be another edition of queer geeks!
Who's in?

Regards,
Tom