[hs-equality] 28c3 Queer Geeks Panel

Lars Weiler pylon at hackerspaces.org
Fri Nov 25 20:25:51 CET 2011

Hey Mitch,

after I read your article http://blog.noisebridge.net/2011/11/19/please-reach-out/ I had the impression, we should not focus on equality only. There are many depressive Hackers and Nerds out there. They need somebody to talk to, who share the same experience or who can point out to professional help. And I even want to add, that some of them are depressive, caused by their sexual interests…

Berlin peeps, should we meet for some brainstorming next week?

Cheers, Lars