[hs-equality] 28c3 Queer Geeks Panel

Liz Henry liz at bookmaniac.org
Tue Nov 8 21:17:06 CET 2011

I think there is a huge difference between people having a conversation
in public (i.e. a panel)  and people doing "It Gets Better" videos.
People go to conferences to interact with other people in real time. So
I have difficulty imagining someone stopping to watch a video in the
hallway, however long or short that video may be.

- Liz