[hackerspaces] Map with all hackerspaces, fablabs and makerspaces (?)

Dave Borghuis dave at tkkrlab.nl
Sat Mar 14 20:28:12 CET 2020

Hi,

I made a map with ALL hackerspaces,fablabs and makerspaces on one map.
There were already several similar maps online but they were all sooner
of later out of date. I solve this by getting my data updated regular
from hackerspaces.org <http://hackerspaces.org/> wiki,spaceapi and
fablab.io <http://fablab.io/> . If you want to learn more about this
project check out the site faq. If you have any feedback or suggestions
please let me know.

https://mapall.space/

Source : https://github.com/zeno4ever/map-all-spaces

PS : if you don't know the spaceapi, in short you place a json file on
your site publish your hackerspace data like if its open/closed right
now and other static/dynamic data. On the mapall.space map you can then
see what spaces are open now. Check their site on https://spaceapi.io